BLM UT GSENM Tourism and Rural Community Appreciative Inquiry Cooperative Plan
The summary for the BLM UT GSENM Tourism and Rural Community Appreciative Inquiry Cooperative Plan grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM UT GSENM Tourism and Rural Community Appreciative Inquiry Cooperative Plan: This Pilot Project is a result of the BLMs realization that travel and tourism is poised to be one of the top six economic drivers for the U.S. economy within this decade, and that tourism constitutes a particularly strong influence within rural communities and on BLM public land attractions. Given this reality, BLM and the NLCS play a pivotal role in not only the conservation of rural natural and cultural assets, but their economic wellbeing and quality of life as well. As such, BLM and the NLCS would like to be responsive to local county and municipal interest in exploring the GSENM role in stimulating regional tourism and how that might benefit local communities economic and quality of life needs while maintaining the GSENM ecological and cultural purpose and values.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM UT GSENM Tourism and Rural Community Appreciative Inquiry Cooperative Plan|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00174|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 10, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 10, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jul 19, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jul 19, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$74,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$74,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$74,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrea J Ramos, Contracting Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program
- • Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands