BLM Utah Air Quality Monitoring Project
The summary for the BLM Utah Air Quality Monitoring Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM Utah Air Quality Monitoring Project: The purpose of this project is to conduct air quality monitoring in the Uinta Basin of Utah in order to support current and future energy develop. This will include the deployment and operation of a long term air quality monitoring station to monitor ambient concentrations of ozone, oxides of nitrogen (NOx), and meteorological parameters in the Vernal Field Office near the city of Fruitland. The monitoring station will supplement the Utah Dept. of Air Quality (UDAQ) current monitoring network, and provide BLM with data for NEPA, modeling and analysis of impacts. Other monitoring stations and field studies may be established based on consultation with UDAQ and other Federal Land Managers.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM Utah Air Quality Monitoring Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00259|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality and Protection Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 27, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 27, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 10, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$235,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$235,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria Gochis, Grants Management Officer, [email protected]
[email protected] [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM NM Abandoned Mine Lands (AML) Reclamation Program
- • BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development
- • BLM-Arizona, Abandon Mine Inventory and Safety Program
- • BLM Utah Statewide Abandoned Mine Reclamation Project
- • Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orpha...
- • BLM ID TFD Geoscience Internship Program
- • Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska
- • Projected Vegetation and Fire Regime Response to Future Climate Change in Eastern Interior...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands