BLM Utah Raptor Inventories in Potential Resource Development Areas in Western Utah
The summary for the BLM Utah Raptor Inventories in Potential Resource Development Areas in Western Utah grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM Utah Raptor Inventories in Potential Resource Development Areas in Western Utah: Establish and implement a raptor inventory and monitoring program within high suitability areas for future development with the focus at first on wind, solar, and geothermal development zones in the West Desert. This project will focus on data collection (per BLM standards) pertaining to a wide array of raptors including presence/absence, nest locations, species distributions, breeding and fledging data, identification of migratory flight paths, etc. Information obtained through this project will provide valuable information to potential developers regarding raptors within their respective project areas. The Utah State Office and each Field Office will gain valuable data regarding raptors use in areas that are of high value to potential future development, for solar, wind, and geothermal energy resources in the West Desert. This information could be presented to potential renewable energy developers as baseline data used to facilitate the efficient design and implementation of wildlife study plans.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM Utah Raptor Inventories in Potential Resource Development Areas in Western Utah|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00324|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 20, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 20, 2014|
|Posted Date:||August 20th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Aug 20, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Sep 25, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$212,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$212,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$212,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrea J Ramos, 801-539-4145
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands