BLM-WY Outdoor Recreation and Wilderness Program
The summary for the BLM-WY Outdoor Recreation and Wilderness Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-WY Outdoor Recreation and Wilderness Program: This program promotes cooperative partnerships and provides public outreach, public awareness, resource investigation and protection, on the ground knowledge of the development and implementation of natural resource programs and services. This funding opportunity will provided much needed critical management of public lands resource. With the technical support of a partnership organization, project level activities such as on the ground monitoring/ investigations for over 189,000 acres of recreation resource, 577,504 acres of Wilderness Study Areas and an estimated 7 million acres of wilderness characteristic inventory will provide BLM with needed data to better service to the public need. The BLM needs to meet our ongoing inventorying for recreational/ wilderness data shortage, visitor use data, GIS support and public outreach.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-WY Outdoor Recreation and Wilderness Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00129|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 27th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 27th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 26th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 26th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 13th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$450,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$128,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 26th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cooperative Agreements Edward Beckham (307) 775-6313
- Similar Government Grants
- • Blm Ca Recreation And Visitor Services
- • BLM (MT/Daks) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Progr...
- • BLM Arizona Recreation and Visitor Services
- • BLM-CO: Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • BLM NM Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands