BLM-WY, Wyoming Range Habitat Restoration Enhancement and Mule Deer Initiative
The summary for the BLM-WY, Wyoming Range Habitat Restoration Enhancement and Mule Deer Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-WY, Wyoming Range Habitat Restoration Enhancement and Mule Deer Initiative: To encourage restoration and protection of crucial wildlife habitat on the public lands, specifically through activities aimed at improving vegetation condition in crucial mule deer winter range, and transition and parturition range.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-WY, Wyoming Range Habitat Restoration Enhancement and Mule Deer Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00059|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||April 12th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||April 12th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 30th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 12th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on announcement tab, above, to download announcement package and instructions.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cooperative Agreements Specialist Edward Beckham (307) 775-6313
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands