Bangladesh HIV-AIDS Follow-on Activity
The summary for the Bangladesh HIV-AIDS Follow-on Activity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bangladesh USAID Dhaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Bangladesh HIV-AIDS Follow-on Activity: The United States Agency for International Development in Dhaka, Bangladesh (USAID/Bangladesh) is seeking applications for a Cooperative Agreement from qualified organizations to implement a program entitled "Bangladesh AIDS Program Phase 2." Through this award, USAID/Bangladesh seeks to Support an effective HIV/AIDS prevention strategy through improved prevention, care and treatment services for most-at-risk populations and a strengthened national response. This Bangladesh AIDS Program Phase 2 will increase and sustain the use of high impact HIV/AIDS services by MARPs and contribute to strategic and evidence-based leadership for implementation of an effective national response for HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment. This Activity derives from and supports the USAID-Government of Bangladesh Health and Population Program, which aims to enhances the quality of life in Bangladesh through expansion of basic health services, strengthening national health systems, and addressing HIV/AIDS and other infectious diseases. This activity is expected to last 51 months and will have a total estimated US. Government contribution of approximately $13 million.
|Federal Grant Title:||Bangladesh HIV-AIDS Follow-on Activity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bangladesh USAID Dhaka|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USAID-BANGLADESH-388-09-001-RFA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 21, 2009 2:00pm Dhaka local ti|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 08, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Feb 26, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Apr 01, 2009|
|Archive Date:||May 15, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$12,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$13,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$12,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rafiqul Islam Senior A&A Specialist Phone (880-2) 8855500
USAID Bangladesh contact [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Call for Public-Private Alliance Concept Papers related to USAID/Senegal's Resilience in t...
- • RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program
- • RFI - Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Activity
- • Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Advancing Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Banglades...
- • USAID CARING FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN (Ethiopia OVC ACTIVITY)
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- • USAID's Improving Nutrition through Community-based Approaches (INCA) Activity
- • Request for Information: USAID/Bangladesh Feed the Future Strengthening Agriculture Produc...
- • USAID Adolescent Health Skills Strengthening Activity
- • USAID/Bangladesh Innovation for Improving Early Grade Reading Activity