Behavioral and Integrative Treatment Development Program(R01)
The summary for the Behavioral and Integrative Treatment Development Program(R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Behavioral and Integrative Treatment Development Program(R01): -This Funding Opportunity Announcement invites applications for grant funding to support behavioral and integrative treatment research that will have a meaningful impact on improving treatment for drug and alcohol abuse and dependence. -Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the mechanism numbers, quality, duration, and costs of the applications received. -This funding opportunity will utilize the NIH investigator-initiated research project (R01) grant mechanism and runs in parallel with FOAs of identical scientific scope that utilize the exploratory/developmental (R21) award mechanism (PA-06-487) and the small grant (R03) mechanism (PA-06-488). This announcement is specific to the R01 (traditional research project grant) mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||Behavioral and Integrative Treatment Development Program(R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-06-486|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research and Training in Complementary and Alternative Medicine 93.272 Alcohol National Research Service Awards for Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Jul 14, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Dec 07, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.279 -- Drug Abuse Research Programs|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Independent school districts Small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments County governments State governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply. There is no limit to the number of applications an applicant may submit in response to this announcement, provided that each application is scientifically distinct.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
[email protected] If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...