Biobehavioral Methods to Improve Outcomes Research (R01)
The summary for the Biobehavioral Methods to Improve Outcomes Research (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Biobehavioral Methods to Improve Outcomes Research (R01): -Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) issued by the National Institute of Nursing Research, National Institutes of Health, solicits Research Project Grant (R01) applications from institutions/organizations that propose to foster biobehavioral research and develop innovative research designs, methods of measurement, and data analysis techniques. Designs and methods that examine the impact of biologic and behavioral variables on individuals' health outcomes and quality of life are encouraged. Scientists are encouraged to increase the interface of biobehavioral research and clinical practice in existing core and exploratory centers and training programs by sharing findings and designing collaborative research projects. Ideally, interdisciplinary researchers should overcome differences in perspectives, incentives, and methods by going beyond usual collaborations to engage others to solve problems creatively and efficiently. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the R01 grant mechanism and runs in parallel with an FOA of identical scientific scope, PA-07-008, that solicits applications under the R21 mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Biobehavioral Methods to Improve Outcomes Research (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-07-072|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders 93.361 Nursing Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Nov 20, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Nov 20, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Oct 02, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.393 -- Cancer Cause and Prevention Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Small businesses For profit organizations other than small businesses Special district governments City or township governments County governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
[email protected] If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...