Biomedical/Biobehavioral Research Administration Development (BRAD) Award [G11]
The summary for the Biomedical/Biobehavioral Research Administration Development (BRAD) Award [G11] grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Biomedical/Biobehavioral Research Administration Development (BRAD) Award [G11]: This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) issued by The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), the Fogarty International Center (FIC), and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), encourages applications from eligible domestic and foreign institutions that propose to build capacity in their research administration infrastructures. The Biomedical Biobehavioral Research Administration Capacity Development (BRAD) Program (G11) promotes the establishment of rigorous and externally supported biomedical and biobehavioral research and/or research-related training programs by providing support for strengthening institutional research administration infrastructures.
|Federal Grant Title:||Biomedical/Biobehavioral Research Administration Development (BRAD) Award [G11]|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-11-270|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 31, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jul 21, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 21, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 31, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Womens Reproductive Health Research (WRHR) Career Development Program (K12 Clinical Trial ...
- • Non-invasive Diagnostics to Improve Gynecologic Health (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...