Black Mountain Archaeological District Research Project (CESU)
The summary for the Black Mountain Archaeological District Research Project (CESU) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Black Mountain Archaeological District Research Project (CESU): A. Project Background Information: This program is intended to be a long term association between the University of Wyoming and BLM to provide opportunities for the staff and students of University of Wyoming to assist the BLM with the location, recordation, evaluation, and stabilization of rockshelters and related sites. The University of Wyoming will provide the professional supervision and direct all field and laboratory efforts and report preparation for the projects. This is a continuation of the long term association with the BLM to conduct studies of rockshelters. Previous Assistance Agreements to provide funding and support for these efforts have expired. B. Project Objective: The principle purpose is the location, recordation, evaluation, and stabilization of cultural resources. The location, recordation, evaluation, and stabilization of cultural resources is critical to the BLM mission to conserve and protect those cultural resources that are important for the people of the United States. The program will also provide an education opportunity for staff and students of University of Wyoming and the general public to learn more about the cultural resources on public lands. C. Period of Agreement: July 1, 2010, through June 30, 2015
|Federal Grant Title:||Black Mountain Archaeological District Research Project (CESU)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00101|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 10, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 10, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 15, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$75,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Land Managements intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. Intended recipient is the University of Wyoming.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ilze J Karklins-Powers, Grants Management Officer, [email protected]
[email protected] [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program
- • Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands