Building Capacity to Prevent Sexual Violence through Resources, Training and Technical Assistance
The summary for the Building Capacity to Prevent Sexual Violence through Resources, Training and Technical Assistance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Building Capacity to Prevent Sexual Violence through Resources, Training and Technical Assistance: CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding opportunity announcement entitled, "Building Capacity to Prevent Sexual Violence through Resources, Training and Technical Assistance." $1, 500,000 will be available in fiscal year 2009 to fund 1 award. The purpose of this announcement is to strengthen sexual violence (SV) primary prevention efforts in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and six U.S. territories. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at www.grants.gov The estimated funding date is September 30, 2009.
|Federal Grant Title:||Building Capacity to Prevent Sexual Violence through Resources, Training and Technical Assistance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CE09-903|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 18, 2009 Lette|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 18, 2009 Lette|
|Posted Date:||May 04, 2009|
|Creation Date:||May 04, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jul 18, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Competition is limited to State sexual assault coalitions and Indian Tribes that receive the Sexual Assault Coalition Grants funded through the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) (PL 106-386, section 1103(c), 42 U.S.C. section 3796gg-1-3796gg-3).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGOTIMS Phone 770-488-2700
Technical Information Management Section [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure
- • Emergency Department Surveillance of Nonfatal Suicide-Related Outcomes (ED-SNSRO)
- • National Sexual Violence Technical Assistance Resource Center for Prevention of Sexual Vio...
- • Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury
- • Overdose Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2