Building Resilient Programs Against Climate Effects Through Existing Climate and Health Capacity
The summary for the Building Resilient Programs Against Climate Effects Through Existing Climate and Health Capacity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Building Resilient Programs Against Climate Effects Through Existing Climate and Health Capacity: Grants Notice
|Federal Grant Title:||Building Resilient Programs Against Climate Effects Through Existing Climate and Health Capacity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-EH13-130503CONT15|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Public Health and Emergency Response|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Mar 9, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Mar 9, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Mar 9, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Similar Government Grants
- • Multi-Site Study of the Health Implications of Exposure to PFAS-Contaminated Drinking Wate...
- • A Comprehensive Public Health Approach to Asthma Control Through Evidence-Based Interventi...
- • State-Based Public Health Laboratory Biomonitoring Programs
- • Radiation Protection of the Public as Practiced by the State and Local Radiation Programs
- • Developing Standards and Principles to Effectively Administer and Integrate Public Health ...
- • Revitalizing Core Environmental Health Programs through the Environmental Health Specialis...
- • Community Health Centers Childhood Rural Asthma Project
- • San Antonio Metropolitan Health District, San Antonio, TX for a program to assess the heal...
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • This is a test opporturtunity. Please DO NOT submit.
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test