Business Plan Internship Program FY 2016
The summary for the Business Plan Internship Program FY 2016 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Business Plan Internship Program FY 2016: Project Description: The primary program model for this agreement is the Business Plan Internship (BPI) program. The BPI program is focused on graduate level students engaged in projects that address specific business planning and operational analysis needs of park units and/or program offices. BPI interns are grouped in 2 or 3 person teams and placed on-site, to complete multi-week projects. Project management is provided by the Business Management Group (BMG) under the Office of the Chief Financial Officer.
|Federal Grant Title:||Business Plan Internship Program FY 2016|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00017|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Dec 17, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Dec 17, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Dec 28, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$29,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$29,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- JOHN BECHTOLD, 303-969-2492
Notification of Intent to Award - no applications accepted
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area