Cell Lineage and Developmental Studies in Hearing and Balance
The summary for the Cell Lineage and Developmental Studies in Hearing and Balance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cell Lineage and Developmental Studies in Hearing and Balance: This serves as a program announcement of the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD) to expand developmental research in the auditory and vestibular sensory systems. Investigator initiated applications responsive to this announcement would promote cellular and molecular approaches applied to developmental events important for hearing and balance sensory function.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cell Lineage and Developmental Studies in Hearing and Balance|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-04-118|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Jun 28, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Dec 08, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts For profit organizations other than small businesses Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities County governments Small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Special district governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) State governments Private institutions of higher education City or township governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • BRAIN Initiative: Exploratory Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects - eTargetedBCP (R21)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects - TargetedBCP (R01)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Team-Research BRAIN Circuit Programs - TeamBCP (U19)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Research Opportunities Using Invasive Neural Recording and Stimulating T...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Development of Next Generation Human Brain Imaging Tools and Technologie...
- • NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant (R21)
- • Structural Analyses of the Ligand-Binding Properties of Taste and Smell Receptors
- • NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Leveraging Electronic Health Records for Alcohol Services Research (R21/R33)
- • Mechanisms of Cancer Drug Resistance and Sensitivity (U54)
- • The NCI Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Fellow Transition Award (F99/K00)
- • Revision Applications for U.S.-South Africa Program for Collaborative Biomedical Research ...
- • Limited Competition: Revision Application for the Human Islet Research Network Coordinatin...