Clinical Research in Peripheral Arterial Disease
The summary for the Clinical Research in Peripheral Arterial Disease grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Clinical Research in Peripheral Arterial Disease: This program aims to develop improved therapeutic and preventive approaches for atherosclerotic arterial diseases of the peripheral vasculature through integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical research projects. Key objectives include elucidating biological mechanisms related to the initiation, progression, and outcomes of disease; enhancing early detection by developing improved biomarkers, imaging approaches, and other relevant biomedical technologies; and developing novel therapeutic and preventive strategies.
|Federal Grant Title:||Clinical Research in Peripheral Arterial Disease|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-03-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Heart and Vascular Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 26, 2003|
|Posted Date:||Oct 15, 2002|
|Creation Date:||Mar 28, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Mar 28, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster OERWebmaster@od.nih.gov NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Research on E-Cigarettes (R01)
- • Pediatric Heart Network Clinical Research Centers (UG1)
- • Limited Competition: Pediatric Heart Network for the Data Coordinating Center (U24)
- • Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Consequences of Inhaled Nicotine (R01)
- • NHLBI Progenitor Cell Translational Consortium Coordinating Center (U24)
- • The Relationship Between Hypertension and Inflammation
- • Community-Responsive Interventions to Reduce Cardiovascular Risk in American Indians and A...
- • Weight Loss in Obese Adults with Cardiovascular Risk Factors: Clinical Interventions (U01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition: The Chernobyl Tissue Bank - Coordinating Center (U24)
- • Multi-Site Studies for System-Level Implementation of Substance Use Prevention and Treatme...
- • Multi-Site Pilot and Feasibility Studies for System-Level Implementation of Substance Use ...
- • BRAIN Initiative: SBIR Direct to Phase II Next-Generation Invasive Devices for Recording a...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Next-Generation Invasive Devices for Recording and Modulation in the Hum...