Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
The summary for the Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Abuse. $625,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2005 to fund approximately one award. The purpose of the program is to: support existing state and local collaboratives in the prevention of child sexual abuse. More specifically, the purpose of this program is to integrate strategies that address (1) adult and community responsibility (2) the prevention of perpetration and (3) all levels of the social ecology (i.e. individual, relationship, community, and societal) into existing state and local level collaboratives that address CSA prevention. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is September 30, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:
||Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
|Federal Agency Name:
||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs
|Current Application Deadline:
||No deadline provided
|Original Application Deadline:
||Apr 04, 2005
||Feb 03, 2005
||Feb 03, 2005
||May 04, 2005
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The competition is being limited to current Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse (Collaborative CSA), Program Number 02124 Program recipients.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • DELTA FOCUS (Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances, Fo...
- • Preventing Injuries and Violence by Informing State Strategies
- • Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NV...
- • Prescription Drug Overdose: Boost for State Prevention
- • Research to Prevent Prescription Drug Overdoses
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- • Enhancing Healthcare Provider's Ability to Prevent Sexual Violence
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...
- • PPHF 2014: Immunization - HPV Roundtable: Creating a National Network of Partners to Promo...