Continuous Measurement Methods for Particulate Matter Composition
The summary for the Continuous Measurement Methods for Particulate Matter Composition grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Continuous Measurement Methods for Particulate Matter Composition: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as part of its Science to Achieve Results (STAR) program, is seeking applications proposing continuous measurement techniques that determine the composition of fine atmospheric particulate matter (PM). These improved continuous measurement techniques should provide insight into the sources contributing to measured concentrations in ambient air, into the effectiveness of potential control strategies, and into the possibility of composition-specific PM regulatory standards.
|Federal Grant Title:||Continuous Measurement Methods for Particulate Matter Composition|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2005-STAR-J1|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 07, 2005 Application receipt deadline date: J|
|Posted Date:||Mar 04, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 04, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jul 07, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Harrison, Bronda, Science Review Administrator, Phone 202-564-6891, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Harrison, Bronda
- Similar Government Grants
- • Early Career Awards: Using a Total Environment Framework (Built, Natural, Social Environme...
- • Using a Total Environment Framework (Built, Natural, Social Environments) to Assess Life-l...
- • Anticipating the Environmental Impacts and Behavioral Drivers of Deep Decarbonization
- • Early Career: Anticipating the Environmental Impacts and Behavioral Drivers of Deep Decarb...
- • Early Career: Freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms
- • Understanding Ecological Thresholds In Aquatic Systems Through Retrospective Analysis
- • Exposure Measurement Tools for Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in Mixtures
- • Development and Evaluation of Innovative Approaches for the Quantitative Assessment of Pat...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...