CTR - Chemical Weapons Response Activities
The summary for the CTR - Chemical Weapons Response Activities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of International Security Nonproliferation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
CTR - Chemical Weapons Response Activities: ISN/CTR administers activities to bolster the detection, attribution, preparedness, and response capabilities of emergency first responders and medical personnel in countries susceptible to chemical weapons use. To accomplish this mission, CTR sponsors efforts to identify and address deficiencies within international non-government organizations, civilian first responder forces, and front-line medical staff detecting, and providing medical services to casualties of, chemical weapons attacks. CTR focuses its resources in countries where proliferant states, non-state actors and returning foreign fighters have demonstrated an ability and/or interest in using chemical weapons, and seeks to instill sustainable chemical weapons response capabilities with civilian entities responsible for identifying and responding to incidents involving chemical weapons use.
|Federal Grant Title:||CTR - Chemical Weapons Response Activities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of International Security Nonproliferation (DOS-ISN)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SFOP0005246|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 30th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 30th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 29th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 29th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 29th, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- National Security
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is limited to not-for-profit organizations subject to 501 (c) (3) of the tax code, not-for-profit organizations NOT subject to 501(c) (3), both public and private educational institutions, public international organizations, small businesses, and for-profit companies.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Link to Opportunity in SAMS Domestic
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ryan Taugher
- Similar Government Grants
- • Evaluation of Cooperative Threat Reduction Programming in Iraq
- • FY19 Open Source Research and Capacity Building to Counter Nonproliferation Challenges
- • FY19 Iraq Chemical and Biological Threat Reduction Activities
- • FY19 Global Biosecurity Engagement Program Activities
- • FY19 Global Chemical Security Engagement Activities
- • Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities
- • Global Chemical Security Engagement Activities
- • Global Nuclear Security Engagement Activities
- More Grants from the Bureau of International Security Nonproliferation
- • Foreign Strategic Trade Control (STC) Experts Support
- • EXBS Logistical and Program Management Support for Activities in the Near Eastern Affairs ...
- • Oman Coast Guard and Maritime Security Center Training
- • Technical Engagements On Conventional Weapons Strategic Trade Controls: Oman And United Ar...