Cambodia Basic Education
The summary for the Cambodia Basic Education grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Cambodia USAID Phnom Penh, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cambodia Basic Education: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID), is seeking applications (proposals for funding) to support U.S. or non-U.S. non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in a basic education program. This award will permit the recipient to implement a program to provide support to increase the relevance, quality, and access in Basic Education.
|Federal Grant Title:
||Cambodia Basic Education
|Federal Agency Name:
||Cambodia USAID Phnom Penh
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas
|Current Application Deadline:
||Jul 10, 2009
|Original Application Deadline:
||Jul 10, 2009
||Jun 23, 2009
||Jun 22, 2009
||Aug 09, 2009
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sokunn Mealea Prak Acquisition Specialist Phone 85523728344
RFA-442-09-003, Basic Education [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Health System Strengthening and Service Delivery
- • Climate Resilient Enterprise and Innovation Design (CREAID)
- • USAID/Eastern and Southern Caribbean Science, Technology, Innovations, and Partnerships
- • Communication For Improved Health Outcomes (CIHO)
- • Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP)
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Cambodia USAID Phnom Penh
- • Cambodia Democratic Reforms Program
- • Cambodia Countering Trafficking-In-Persons (CTIP) Program
- • USAID/Cambodia's Civil Society Annual Program Statement
- • Increasing Participation of People with Disabilities
- • Integrated Nutrition, Hygiene, and Sanitation'