Cancer Surveillance Using Health Claims-Based Data (R01)
The summary for the Cancer Surveillance Using Health Claims-Based Data (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cancer Surveillance Using Health Claims-Based Data (R01): -Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) issued by the National Cancer Institute (NCI), National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the Agency for Health Research and Quality (AHRQ) solicits grant applications for research entailing the use of health claims data for cancer surveillance. Cancer surveillance may include assessment of patterns of care, quality and outcomes of care, and health disparities across the continuum of treatment. Projects sought under this FOA may focus on treatment and outcomes at the patient-specific level or include influences from the provider or broader health-system level. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the NIH Research Project Grant (R01) award mechanism and runs in parallel with an FOA of identical scientific scope, PA-06-386, that solicits applications under the NIH Exploratory/Developmental Grant (R21) award mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cancer Surveillance Using Health Claims-Based Data (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-07-254|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research on Healthcare Costs, Quality and Outcomes 93.399 Cancer Control|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Dec 20, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Dec 20, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) For profit organizations other than small businesses Special district governments Independent school districts Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) City or township governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Private institutions of higher education State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...