Central Valley Aquatic Ecosystem Investigations
The summary for the Central Valley Aquatic Ecosystem Investigations grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Central Valley Aquatic Ecosystem Investigations: The Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation), Mid-Pacific Region, intends to award a cooperative agreement to University of California, San Diego research that will provide data and analyses to help determine the causes of recent declines in salmonids and pelagic organism populations that use the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta for all or part of their life cycle. This cooperative effort between Reclamation and the University of California, San Diego, will be conducted under the auspices of the Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit Program (CESU). This agreement will be issued under the authority of CFDA 15.512, Public Law 102-575, Title XXXIV, Section 3406, Fish, Wildlife and Habitat Protection, subsection (b) Fish and Wildlife Restoration Activities (1). The period of performance is from date of award through February 29, 2012. A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(4) is solely within the discretion of the Government. This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. Central Contractor Registration (CCR) applies to this announcement. Information on CCR registration can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.ccr.gov. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Maria E. Castaneda by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Central Valley Aquatic Ecosystem Investigations|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R09AS20043|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement Act, Title XXIV|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 05, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 05, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Jul 22, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Jul 22, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Aug 06, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$560,598|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$560,598|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$560,598|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Robert Lowry Purchasing Agent Phone 916-978-5115
- Similar Government Grants
- • CVPIA - Cosumnes River Salmonid Monitoring Program
- • Analysis of Acoustic Tag Data Juvenile Salmonid Studies
- • Delta Smelt Refuge Population and Culture Facility Renovation and Expansion
- • Anadromous Salmonid Habitat Restoration in the Sacramento River
- • Assessment of salmonid rearing habitat and growth rate in the Upper Sacramento River water...
- • Water Quality Monitoring
- • Fish Screen Project - Construction of New Grimes Diversion, Grimes Pipeline/Canal, and Pha...
- • Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region
- • Lake Woollomes Recreation Upgrades
- • Contra Loma ADA Restroom and Fish Cleaning Station Improvement Project
- • Sacramento Valley Fish Screen Program
- • Proposed Fish Screen Feasibility Study
- • California Tahoe Conservancy