Chickasaw and Choctaw Student Media Internship
The summary for the Chickasaw and Choctaw Student Media Internship grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Chickasaw and Choctaw Student Media Internship: This is not a request for applications. This is a Notice of Intent to award funds to the State of Oklahoma East Central University. This cooperative agreement will provide funds to further the Natchez Trace Parkway's relationship with the Chickasaw and Choctaw Nations of Oklahoma by providing opportunities for students to receive training in National Park Service as they develop interpretive materials for the Parkway.Please refer to the attachment for project information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Chickasaw and Choctaw Student Media Internship|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NOI-P18AC00447|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 9th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 9th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||April 30th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||April 30th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||May 10th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$31,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$31,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 30th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a notice of intent to award funds to State of Oklahoma East Central University under the National Park Service single source selection process.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rose McClelland
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area