Child Protection Research Program
The summary for the Child Protection Research Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Child Protection Research Program: OJJDP supports programs to further the understanding of, and improve the response to, technology-facilitated crimes against children. This program seeks to expand the understanding of how technology is used to commit crimes against young victims. OJJDP will support a program of research on technology-facilitated crimes against children to inform policy and to support the development of effective responses to children at risk for exploitation and other adverse outcomes with funds authorized by 42 U.S.C. 5775.
|Federal Grant Title:||Child Protection Research Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2011-2963|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Missing Children's Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 10, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 10, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 10, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 08, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 01, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- OJJDP invites public agencies, including state agencies, units of local government (including federally-recognized Indian tribal governments as determined by the Secretary of the Interior), nonprofit (including faith-based, tribal, and community organizations), and institutions of higher education (including tribal institutions of higher education) to submit applications to this solicitation. Note: For-profit organizations are not eligible grantees for Missing Childrens research funds. See 42 USC 5775(a). OJJDP welcomes joint applications from two or more eligible applicants; however, one applicant must be clearly indicated as the primary applicant (for correspondence, award, and management purposes) and the others indicated as co-applicants.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the Justice Information Center via email to JIC@telesishq.com. The Center hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. On the solicitation close date, the Center will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Juvenile Prosecution Curriculum Development, Trai...
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Youth With Sexual Behavior Problems Program
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Field-Initiated Research and Eval...
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Internet Crimes Against Children Program Support
- • OJJDP FY 2006 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • OJJDP FY 2006 Internet Crimes against Children Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • OJJDP FY 2006 AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance Program
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Enhancements to Juvenile Drug Courts
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Family Drug Court Statewide System Reform
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Studies Program on Ethnic Disparities in Juvenile Justice
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Second Chance Act Strengthening Relationships Between Young Fathers and Thei...
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Smart on Juvenile Justice: A Comprehensive Strategy to Juvenile Justice Refo...