Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) CHADD
The summary for the Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) CHADD grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) CHADD: The purpose of the program is to provide a resource for both professionals and the public regarding ADHD to have access to accurate and valid information and evidence-based interventions, and to act as an avenue for dissemination of educational materials related to the diagnosis and intervention opportunities for ADHD to primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, mental health providers and educators.
|Federal Grant Title:||Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) CHADD|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DD07-714|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Disabilities Prevention|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 02, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jul 02, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jul 02, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 01, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$980,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$980,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- In the absence of FY07 budget language, FY06 Conference Report (109-337) language continues to support the National Resource Center on AD/HD. Funding has been provided in fiscal year 2007 to continue activities to respond to the overwhelming demand for information and support services to better reach specific populations in need, and to educate health and academic professionals on AD/HD. CHADD was founded 14 years ago by parents of children with AD/HD and currently is the nations only existing AD/HD resource center implemented to provide individuals impacted with and by AD/HD access to the latest evidence-based information and support in an effort to provide self-help tools and improve health outcomes. CHADD has previously partnered with the CDC through a cooperative agreement to develop the existing Resource Center on AD/HD disseminate information. Prior to this partnership, CHADD lacked the resources to provide the support and assistance necessary, considering the prevalence and scope of this disorder. The partnership with CHADD produced the expansion of information to the public, a national call center, and website designed to improve the health and quality of life of individuals with AD/HD and their families. This new project in partnership with CDC will provide on-going support to continue development and dissemination of AD/HD information nationally and internationally.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
Technical Information Management
Phone 770-488-2700 PGOTIM@cdc.gov PGO Technical Information Management
- Similar Government Grants
- • Improving the Health of People with Mobility Limitations and Intellectual Disabilities thr...
- • National Centers for Health Promotion for People with Disabilities
- • Public Health Surveillance of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism CDC-RFA-DD11-110...
- • Improving the Health of People with Disabilities through State Based Public Health Program...
- • Surveillance and Epidemiologic Research of Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy
- • Cooperative Agreement to Enhance Clinical Practices to Prevent Birth Defects and Developme...
- • State Implementation Projects for Preventing Secondary Conditions and Promoting the Health...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...