Civil Society Sustainability Project (CSSP) in Bosnia and Herzegovina
The summary for the Civil Society Sustainability Project (CSSP) in Bosnia and Herzegovina grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Hungary USAID Budapest, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Civil Society Sustainability Project (CSSP) in Bosnia and Herzegovina: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID), through the Regional Contracting Office in Kosovo is seeking applications from local Bosnian Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) for a Cooperative Agreement to fund a program entitled Civil Society Sustainability Project (CSSP) in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH). The authority for this Request for Applications (RFA) is found in the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961, as amended.In support of USAID's efforts to develop local capacity and promote sustainability, eligibility to submit applications under this solicitation is limited to local entities. Subject to the availability of funds, USAID anticipates awarding one cooperative agreement, not to exceed the approximate amount of $8,850,000 in total funding, to a local Bosnian Non-Governmental Organization to be allocated over a five (5) year period. USAID reserves the right to fund any or none of the applications submitted, and will determine the resulting level of funding for the award.Eligible local Bosnian Non-Governmental Organizations interested in submitting an application are encouraged to read the attached RFA thoroughly to understand the type of program sought and the application submission and evaluation process. The chosen Recipient(s) will be responsible for ensuring achievement of the program objectives. Please refer to the Program Description (RFA Section I) for a complete statement of goals and expected outcomes.
|Federal Grant Title:||Civil Society Sustainability Project (CSSP) in Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Federal Agency Name:||Hungary USAID Budapest|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-168-13-000002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 20, 2013 Application|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 12, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Mar 20, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Apr 11, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jun 11, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$8,850,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$8,850,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Civil Society Sustainability
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Local Bosnian Non-Governmental Organizations
- Grant Announcement Contact
- VIKTORIA HOLLOSY ACQUISITION AND ASSISTANCE SPECIALIST Phone 003614754626
Point of Contact [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Call for a pre-bid conference: FEED THE FUTURE BANGLADESH NUTRITION ACTIVITY
- • Call for Public-Private Alliance Concept Papers related to USAID/Senegal's Resilience in t...
- • RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program
- • RFI - Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Activity
- • Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Advancing Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Banglades...
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Hungary USAID Budapest
- • Increasing Participation of People with Disabilities in USAID/Bangladesh Activities
- • Draft Program Description -Reconciliation Activity in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- • DRAFT PROGRAM DESCRIPTION - Civil Society Sustainability Project (CSSP) in Bosnia and Herz...
- • Albania Critical Economic Growth Areas (ACEGA) APS
- • Strengthening Governing Institutions, Systems, and Processes in Bosnia and Herzegovina (SG...