Clearfield Cluster Pennsylvania Highway Grade Crossing Project
The summary for the Clearfield Cluster Pennsylvania Highway Grade Crossing Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the DOT Federal Railroad Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Clearfield Cluster Pennsylvania Highway Grade Crossing Project: This project will provide funds for the rehabilitation of 17 railroad crossings and the surfacing of 7.6 miles of rail in PA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Clearfield Cluster Pennsylvania Highway Grade Crossing Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||DOT Federal Railroad Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-RLD-05-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Railroad Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 02, 2011 No Ex|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 02, 2011 No Ex|
|Posted Date:||February 3rd, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Feb 03, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Apr 01, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,001,475|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation is eligible to apply for this grant.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GrantSolutions Help Desk Phone Number: 1-866-577-0771 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard TimeHelp@GrantSolutions.Gov
GrantSolutions Help Desk [Help@GrantSolutions.Gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY15 Railroad Safety Grants for the Safe Transportation of Energy Products by Rail Program
- • FY15-RLD-Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ) Program - The Downeaster Brunswick L...
- • FY15 Supplemental to Moynihan Station Redevelopment Project
- • FY14 Supplemental to Moynihan Station Redevelopment Project
- • Federal Railroad Administration FY14 Grant Application Solicitation
- More Grants from the DOT Federal Railroad Administration
- • FY16 Highway-railroad Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program, OLI
- • FY16 Supplemental ttto Birmingham-Montgomery-Mobile Intercity Passenger Rail Feasibility S...
- • FY 2017 Positive Train Control Grant Funds
- • FY16 Supplemental to Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission
- • FY16 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Photographic Education Program Development in Orlando, FL