Clinical Interventions to Increase Organ Procurement
The summary for the Clinical Interventions to Increase Organ Procurement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Clinical Interventions to Increase Organ Procurement: This program will provide support for the implementation of highly promising research into improvements in clinical management of deceased organ donors. Given the continued imbalance between the demand for and supply of deceased donor organs, it is essential that deceased donors be clinically managed appropriately to optimize the number, quality and function of donor organs. It is reasonable to expect that better clinical donor management would improve organ quality, organs transplanted per donor (OTPD), and post-transplant recipient outcomes.
|Federal Grant Title:||Clinical Interventions to Increase Organ Procurement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-11-025|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Grants to Increase Organ Donations|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 31, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 31, 2011|
|Posted Date:||February 1st, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Feb 01, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 30, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include public or private nonprofit entities (including public or private nonprofit entities that are federally designated organ procurement organizations (OPOs), emergency medical systems, and donor and/or transplant hospitals). Section 377A(b) of the Public Health Service (PHS) Act, as amended (42 U.S.C. 274f-1(b)). Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply if otherwise eligible.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HRSA Call Centercallcenter@hrsa.gov
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness
- • Social and Behavioral Interventions to Increase Organ Donation
- • Reimbursement of Travel and Subsistence Expenses for Living Organ Donation
- • Public Education Efforts to Increase Solid Organ Donation
- • Social and Behavioral Interventions to Increase Solid Organ Donation
- • Social and Behavioral Interventions to Increase Organ and Tissue Donation
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)