Collaborative Interdisciplinary Team Science in NIDDK Research Areas (R24)
The summary for the Collaborative Interdisciplinary Team Science in NIDDK Research Areas (R24) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Collaborative Interdisciplinary Team Science in NIDDK Research Areas (R24): Collaborative Interdisciplinary Team Science Awards will foster the application of interdisciplinary, integrative and/or paradigm-shifting approaches to address complex challenges in biomedical research relevant to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. The NIDDK supported R24 grant mechanism is designed to apply the flexibility of the Research Resource Project Grant mechanism (R24) to accommodate many forms of approaches including discovery-based or resource-generating and hypothesis-driven or hypothesis-generating science. Information regarding the mission of NIDDK and its constituent Extramural Scientific Divisions, including Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases (DEM), Digestive Diseases and Nutrition (DDN), and Kidney, Urology and Hematologic Diseases (KUH) may be found at: http://www2.niddk.nih.gov/Funding/default.htm.
|Federal Grant Title:||Collaborative Interdisciplinary Team Science in NIDDK Research Areas (R24)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-11-221|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 15, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 15, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jun 02, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 02, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Dec 16, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) are eligible to be represented by members of a collaborative team but may not apply for funding under this FOA. Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Silvio O. Conte Digestive Diseases Research Core Centers (P30)
- • Limited Competition: Continuation of the Preventing Early Renal Loss in Diabetes (PERL) St...
- • APOL1 Long-term Kidney Transplantation Outcomes Network Scientific and Data Research Cente...
- • Coordinating Unit for Diabetic Complications Consortium (U24)
- • Coordinating Unit for the Mouse Metabolic Phenotyping Centers (U24)
- • Proteomic and Metabolomic Approaches to Diagnose Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- • Molecular Therapy Core Centers
- • Pilot and Feasibility Program in Human Islet Biology
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • BRAIN Initiative: Exploratory Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects - eTargetedBCP (R21)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects - TargetedBCP (R01)
- • Tools for Clinical Care and Management of Alzheimers Disease (AD) and its Comorbidities (R...
- • Tools for Clinical Care and Management of Alzheimers Disease (AD) and Its Comorbidities (R...
- • Advancing Research on Alzheimer's Disease (AD) and Alzheimer's-Disease-Related Dementias (...