Collaborative Neurological Sciences (CNS) Award (S11)
The summary for the Collaborative Neurological Sciences (CNS) Award (S11) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Collaborative Neurological Sciences (CNS) Award (S11): This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) solicits investigator-initiated research projects proposed by an applicant and collaborating scientist to conduct neuroscience research in a clearly defined area of mutual scientific interest. The project should consist of a thematic research plan that involves an efficacious collaborative effort among the participating investigators, each of whom will be conducting a portion of the total research project in his/her own laboratory. The applicant investigator must be from an eligible institution (see eligible institutions section). Collaborating institutions must document that the appropriate facilities, resources and research efforts will be committed for the investigators to accomplish the goals of the proposed research program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Collaborative Neurological Sciences (CNS) Award (S11)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-07-357|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Alcohol Research Programs 93.853 Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Apr 19, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Apr 19, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Only public or private academic institutions, such as universities and colleges, that offer the Ph.D., M.D., and/or equivalent health professional degrees are eligible. CNS awards are not transferable to another individual but may be transferred to another eligible institution. In the latter case, the awardee must contact the responsible Institute Program Director to fully discuss the circumstances of the transfer, and must subsequently provide a written justification and rationale for the transfer. The period of support requested can be no more than the time remaining within the existing original award project period. Further, no transfer will be allowed for awards with less than six months remaining in the project period.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...