Collaborative Program for the Identification and Prevention of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders
The summary for the Collaborative Program for the Identification and Prevention of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Collaborative Program for the Identification and Prevention of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders: The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) invites applications for a Cooperative Agreement (U01) from single institutions or consortia of institutions which are capable of, and interested in, participating in a Musculoskeletal Disorders Consortium (MSDC). The goal of the MSDC is to coordinate a prospective cohort study to quantify the risk of upper limb and low back musculoskeletal disorders at varying levels of exposure to physical job stressors (repetitive motion, forceful exertions, awkward postures, manual handling, etc.). This research will involve multiple work sites from the service and manufacturing industries with job tasks that represent a range of exposures to physical job stressors that can result in musculoskeletal disorders. Under this RFA, one new extramural partner that demonstrates expertise in the evaluation of exposure response between low back disorders and the physical demands of lifting and manual handling tasks will be awarded a cooperative agreement and will participate in the MSDC.
|Federal Grant Title:||Collaborative Program for the Identification and Prevention of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-OH-03-006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Occupational Safety and Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 12, 2003|
|Posted Date:||Apr 16, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jul 12, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jul 12, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster OERWebmaster@od.nih.gov NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Training Project Grants
- • Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Research Cooperative Agreement
- • Occupational Safety and Health Surveillance Collaboration, Education and Translation
- • National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation
- • Occupational Safety and Health Research (R01)
- • Career Development Grants in Occupational Safety and Health Research (K01)
- • World Trade Center Health Consortium
- • Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...