Combination Prevention Program in Swaziland
The summary for the Combination Prevention Program in Swaziland grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the South Africa USAID Pretoria, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Combination Prevention Program in Swaziland: The purpose of the Combination Prevention Program Cooperative Agreement is to build and capitalize on the accomplishments, experience and lessons learned from previous prevention efforts in the Kingdom of Swaziland and re-frame them under this new agreement to enable a well-coordinated initiative that effectively targets the many levels (individual, family, community, etc) and sectors (health, education, etc) of the Kingdom for maximum impact on the HIV epidemic. The objective of this RFA is to seek effective and tested approaches to support a national coordinated effort to combination prevention program including, but not limited to, structural, behavioral and biomedical interventions. Full description of program is available in the attached Request for Applications [RFA] No. 674-10-00045.
|Federal Grant Title:||Combination Prevention Program in Swaziland|
|Federal Agency Name:||South Africa USAID Pretoria|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||674-10-00045|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2010 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2010 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Jun 16, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 02, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 14, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$16,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$16,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$16,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Qualified applicants may be U.S. or non-U.S. Non-governmental organizations (NGOs), private voluntary organizations (PVOs), for-profit companies willing to forego profit, and Public International Organizations. Faith-based and community organizations that fit the criteria above are also eligible to apply. In support of the Agency's interest in fostering a larger assistance base and expanding the number and sustainability of development partners, USAID encourages applications from potential new partners.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Hossana Agedew Regional A&A Specialist Phone 00-267-367413
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the South Africa USAID Pretoria
- • USAID/Namibia Key Populations - Strengthening Technical Assistance and Response for Sustai...
- • Karabo ea Bophelo (KB) Activity in Lesotho
- • Namibia Scaling up Access For Expanded Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Services (SAFE)...
- • Local Partnerships for the Transformation of Water Annual Program Statement
- • Request for Information for USAID/Namibia Strengthening Technical Assistance and Response ...