Community Based Livelihood Development for Women and Children (C-Bld) in Swaziland
The summary for the Community Based Livelihood Development for Women and Children (C-Bld) in Swaziland grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the South Africa USAID Pretoria, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Based Livelihood Development for Women and Children (C-Bld) in Swaziland: The main objectives of this five-year award are to: 1) improve the livelihood capabilities of vulnerable households; 2) strengthen the capacity of local organizations to provide effective economic strengthening and livelihoods services; and 3) promote equal economic status among women and men, and protect the rights of women and children.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Based Livelihood Development for Women and Children (C-Bld) in Swaziland|
|Federal Agency Name:||South Africa USAID Pretoria|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-674-11-0042|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 19, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 19, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 31, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 26, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,820,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,820,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Yvonne Habulembe Acquisition & Assistance Specialist Phone +27 12 452 2367
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the South Africa USAID Pretoria
- • USAID/Namibia Key Populations - Strengthening Technical Assistance and Response for Sustai...
- • Karabo ea Bophelo (KB) Activity in Lesotho
- • Namibia Scaling up Access For Expanded Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Services (SAFE)...
- • Local Partnerships for the Transformation of Water Annual Program Statement
- • Request for Information for USAID/Namibia Strengthening Technical Assistance and Response ...