Community Health Projects Related to Brownfield/Land Reuse
The summary for the Community Health Projects Related to Brownfield/Land Reuse grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Health Projects Related to Brownfield/Land Reuse: The purpose of the program is to identify and address public health and issues with Brownfield/land reuse sites. This program addresses one or more of the "Healthy People 2010" focus area(s) of Access to Quality Health Care Services, Educational and Community-Based Programs, Environmental Health, Health Communication, Mental Health and Mental Disorders, Nutrition and Overweight, Occupational Safety and Health, Physical Activity and Fitness, and Public Health Infrastructure.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Health Projects Related to Brownfield/Land Reuse|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-TS09-904|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Health Program for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 08, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 08, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Apr 09, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Apr 09, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jul 08, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity include states (or their bona fide agents), the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, the Republic of Palau, and federally recognized Indian tribal governments.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGOTIMS Phone 770-488-2700
Technical Information Management Section [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units (PEHSU)
- • National Environmental Medicine Education and Consultation Project (NEMECP)
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit (PEHSU) Program
- • Community Health Projects Related to Contamination at Brownfield/Land Reuse Sites (ATSDR C...
- • Biomonitoring Legacy and Emerging Great Lakes Contaminants in Susceptible Great Lakes Popu...
- • Program to Facilitate Environmental Justice in Minority and Underserved Communities
- • Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Health Education Activities
- • Program to Build Capacity to Conduct Environmental Medicine and Health Education Activitie...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2