Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Leadership Development Center of Excellence
The summary for the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Leadership Development Center of Excellence grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Leadership Development Center of Excellence: The Office of Community Services (OCS) within the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) announces that competing applications will be accepted for a new grant to support a national CSBG Leadership Development Center of Excellence (LDCE). The LDCE will serve as a central gateway to high-quality and relevant leadership development T/TA activities, information, and resources, and develop a recommended approach for talent management within Community Action Agencies (CAAs) and other CSBG-eligible entities. The T/TA is intended to help these agencies prepare for transition into the next decade with the strongest talent available. This effort will focus on helping to ensure CAAs and other CSBG-eligible entities develop leadership with the broad range of skills (e.g., public administration, strategic planning, succession planning, financial management, human resource development, community relations, performance evaluation, and cultural competence) necessary for management of complex non-profit and public entities according to the high standards necessary for oversight of public funds. The core functions of the LDCE will be training and continuing education development and coordination, information collection and resource managment, and information dissemination. Other key responsibilities of the LDCE will be to develop a strategy to partner with and support leadership development programs conducted through State CAA Associations and regional consortia.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Leadership Development Center of Excellence|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2011-ACF-OCS-EQ-0189|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Community Services Block Grant|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 26, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 26, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 27, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 27, 2011|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Faith-based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) State and Eligible Entity Technical Assistance Servi...
- • Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Le...
- • Performance Management System Development and Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting for ...
- • Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Organizatio...
- • Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program-National Communit...
- • Opportunity HHS-2010-ACF-OCS-ET-0011
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants