Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program: State Performance Management Clearinghouse
The summary for the Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program: State Performance Management Clearinghouse grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program: State Performance Management Clearinghouse: The Office of Community Services (OCS) within the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) announces that competing applications will be accepted for a new grant to support a clearinghouse for the Community Service Block Grant (CSBG) Network and other stakeholders focusing on activities and service delivery mechanisms and policies and procedures making meaningful and measurable progress toward alleviating the causes and conditions of poverty and increasing self-sufficiency among low-income individuals, families, and communities. This three-year cooperative agreement will fund one CSBG State Performance Management Clearinghouse (SPMC) to serve as the central gateway to information and resources, including research and evaluation products that promote evidence-based exemplary practices and communication among the CSBG Network. The primary mission of the SPMC is to support the National T/TA Strategy for Promoting Exemplary Practices and Risk Mitigation, which is designed to stimulate and strengthen accountability within the CSBG program. The purpose of the SPMC is to build the long-term capacity of the CSBG T/TA program by improving access to quality T/TA information and resources (i.e. evidence-based, evidence-informed, field tested, exemplary, and/or promising practices) to help State CSBG Lead Agencies support CSBG activities and services and improve program outcomes. The core functions of the SPMC are Website Development and Maintenance; Information Collection and Resource Management; Custom T/TA Services and Referrals; and Information Dissemination. The topics covered by the SPMC include five major focus areas: 1) Employment-related Services; 2) Asset Development; 3) Administrative, Program, and Financial Operations; 4) Community Economic Development; and 5) Risk Mitigation and Assessment. It is expected that the SPMC will act as a repository and distribution center and operate a website that will serve as an on-line library of information and resources on the five major focus areas.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program: State Performance Management Clearinghouse|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2010-ACF-OCS-ET-0009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Community Services Block Grant|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 19, 2010 See l|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 19, 2010 See l|
|Posted Date:||Jun 04, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 04, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 18, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,050,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are Community Services Block Grant eligible entities, consisting of statewide or local organizations or associations, and non-profit organizations with demonstrated expertise in providing training to individuals and organizations on methods of effectively addressing the needs of low-income families and communities, and knowledge of and experience with the Community Services Network. Faith-based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals and foreign entities are not eligible for awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) State and Eligible Entity Technical Assistance Servi...
- • Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Le...
- • Performance Management System Development and Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting for ...
- • Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Organizatio...
- • Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program-National Communit...
- • Opportunity HHS-2010-ACF-OCS-ET-0011
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants