Compliance Assurance Assistance for Region 9 Tribal Programs
The summary for the Compliance Assurance Assistance for Region 9 Tribal Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Compliance Assurance Assistance for Region 9 Tribal Programs: EPA Region 9 is soliciting proposals for Tribal compliance assurance programs. The funding supports Tribal compliance activities including inspections, investigations, regulatory training, compliance assistance, outcome measurement, public education and outreach and studies relating to the causes, effects, extent, prevention, reduction and elimination of pollution. Priority projects, under the Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance, include protection of public health in Indian Country for drinking water, tribal schools, solids waste, or other Tribal environmental priorities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Compliance Assurance Assistance for Region 9 Tribal Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-093005-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Capacity Building Grants and Cooperative Agreements for States and Tribes|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 21, 2005 November 21, 2005-- Proposals must b|
|Posted Date:||Sep 30, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Sep 30, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Dec 21, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Federally-recognized tribal governments and intertribal consortia in the Region 9 geographic area.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nooney, Kate, Project Officer, Phone (415) 947-4266, Fax (415) 947-3519, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Nooney, Kate
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2012 State Environmental Enforcement Training Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • FY 10 Multi-Media Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • FY 09 Multi-Media Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • FY2009 State Environmental Enforcement Training Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • FY 08 Multi-Media Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • Public Water System Capacity Grants
- • Fiscal Year (FY) 2005 Multi-media State and Tribal Assistance Grant (STAG) Program
- • Notice of Request for Initial Proposals for the Region 7 Lead Education and Awareness Proj...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...