Concept Studies for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
The summary for the Concept Studies for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Concept Studies for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT): DOE intends to provide financial support for thedevelopment of small windturbine technology, under the provisions of the Energy Policy Act (EPAct)of1992. The low wind speed, small wind turbine development activities areplanned as grants to industry, and guided by several principles: 1)supportingindustry in the innovation of small wind technology; 2) aligning DOE?s WindProgram research and testing activities to support small turbine research;3)continuous coordination of the resulting projects and related supportingresearch to guide program portfolio planning and technology transfer; and4)use of regular project reviews and analytical metrics for assessingperformance, continued applicability of the research, and funding.Under this Funding Opportunity Announcement, DOE is soliciting Applicationsforsmall wind turbine concept studies that demonstrate the potential forimprovements in cost, reliability, and performance in grid-connectedapplications at low wind speed regimes. For purposes of this FundingOpportunity Announcement, low wind speeds are defined as Class 3 (averageof5.35 m/s at an elevation of 10 meters above ground level) and small windturbines are defined as turbines of 100 kilowatts orless.
|Federal Grant Title:||Concept Studies for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-PS36-05GO95012|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Renewable Energy Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 02, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Jan 11, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jan 11, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 11, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- No FFRDCs are permitted as Applicants orpartners for this action.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact the DOE Contract Officer with questionsregarding the funding opportunity email@example.com Beth Dwyer
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent (NOI) DE-FOA-0001707 to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA...
- • Notice of Intent (NOI) DE-FOA-0001708 for Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) DE-FOA-00...
- • Fuel Cells Technologies Office Annual Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Request for Information (RFI): Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Manufacturing: Identifying Specific ...
- • Deep Direct-Use Feasibility Studies
- • Component Development for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • USDA, NRCS Biomass Research and Development Initiative
- • LED High-efficiency semiconductor materials
- More Grants from the Headquarters
- • U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center
- • State Heating Oil And Propane Program (shopp)
- • Request for Information (RFI) – Office of Technology Transitions
- • U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center: Energy and Water
- • Traveler Response Architecture using Novel Signaling for Network Efficiency in Transportat...