Concrete Preservation Stewardship Field Training Program at Golden Gate National Recreation Area
The summary for the Concrete Preservation Stewardship Field Training Program at Golden Gate National Recreation Area grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Concrete Preservation Stewardship Field Training Program at Golden Gate National Recreation Area: The projects under this Cooperative Agreement have six objectives that will benefit the public: hands-on education of a diverse group of participants; preservation of cultural resources through completion of projects; engagement in long-term stewardship and preservation activities through ongoing inspection, asset management and maintenance that likewise creates learning opportunities for participants; researching materials, applications, and approaches for concrete repair and preservation as a leader in the nationwide concrete/construction industry; and serving as a committed local community partner through youth mentoring activities that engage CPI participants as mentors for local at-risk and other youth.
|Federal Grant Title:||Concrete Preservation Stewardship Field Training Program at Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Employment Labor and Training|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00668|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 25th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 25th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||September 10th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 10th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 30th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$84,200|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 10th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Officer Kristina Bliss 805 370 2321
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area