Conservation Innovation Grant Program
The summary for the Conservation Innovation Grant Program grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the California State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Innovation Grant Program: The Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) Program for California is a voluntary program which provides grants to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies while leveraging Federal investment in environmental enhancement and protection in conjunction with agricultural production. CIG projects are expected to lead to the transfer of conservation technologies, management systems, and innovative approaches into NRCS technical manuals or guides, or to the private sector. GIG does not fund research projects. Instead, it is a vehicle to stimulate the development and adoption of conservation approaches or technologies that have been studied sufficiently to indicate a likelihood of success and to be candidates for eventual technology transfer. CIG funds projects targeting innovative on-the-ground conservation, including pilot projects and field demonstrations. Applications are accepted from qualified applicants within the state of California. Selected applicants may receive grants of up to 50 percent of the total project cost not to exceed $75,000. Applicants must provide non-federal funding for at least 50 percent of the project cost. Up to 50 percent (25 percent of the total project cost) of the applicants match may be from in-kind contributions. The remainder must be cash contribution.
|Federal Grant Title:
||Conservation Innovation Grant Program
|Federal Agency Name:
||California State Office
||Agriculture Natural Resources Environment
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||Environmental Quality Incentives Program
|Current Application Deadline:
||No deadline provided
|Original Application Deadline:
||May 05, 2006 Applications must be received in the
||Mar 07, 2006
||Mar 07, 2006
||Jun 04, 2006
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Individuals County governments Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ray Miller
Phone 530-792-5679 email@example.com Ray Miller, NRCS Contract Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2014 NRCS Iowa CIG
- • Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG)
- • Pacific Islands Area State Component CIG
- • Conservation Innovation Grants Fy 2015 Announcement for Program Funding - Maryland
- • Conservation Innovation Grant (cig)
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the California State Office
- • CA Conservation Innovation Grant
- • Conservation Innovation Grant - 2015
- • Accelerated Planning/Implementation of Wildlife and Forestry Practices within the State of...
- • Conservation Innovation Grant - New Hampshire
- • State Conservation Innovation Grant 2014