Conservation Innovation Grants
The summary for the Conservation Innovation Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NRCS Animal Husbandry Clean Water Programs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Innovation Grants: The USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service is soliciting applications for financial assistance for fiscal year 2004 Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG). Funds for single- or multi-year projects, not to exceed three years, will be awarded through a nationwide competitive grants process. CIG competitions will emphasize projects that have a goal of providing benefits over a large geographic area. These projects may be watershed-based, regional, multi-State, or nationwide in scope. Applications should describe the use of innovative technologies or approaches, or both, to address a natural resource conservation concern or concerns. The natural resource concerns eligible for funding through CIG are identified in the Request for Proposals. CIG is not a research program. Instead, it is a vehicle to stimulate the adoption of conservation approaches or technologies that have been studied sufficiently to indicate a likelihood of success, and are likely candidates for eventual technology transfer. CIG will fund projects targeting innovative on-the-ground conservation, including pilot projects and field demonstrations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Innovation Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||NRCS Animal Husbandry Clean Water Programs|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources Environment Agriculture|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-GRANTS-032904-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 28, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Mar 30, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jun 27, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jun 27, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Federal Government agencies are ineligible. Projects must include participation of producers eligible under the Environmental Quality Incentives Program.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lucero, Carl, Natural Resources Specialist, Phone 301.504.2222, Fax 301.504.2264, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Lucero, Carl
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019- Vermont
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- • Technical Assistance to Develop and Implement Conservation Programs