Cooperative Agreement for Student Interns for Natural and Cultural Resource Conservation Projects
The summary for the Cooperative Agreement for Student Interns for Natural and Cultural Resource Conservation Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NAVFAC Atlantic, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreement for Student Interns for Natural and Cultural Resource Conservation Projects: Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Atlantic desires to enter into a Cooperative Agreement with a U.S. based non-profit conservation organization that places interns, 18-years of age and older, who are enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited natural resource or conservation program, in conservation management internships to assist in the completion of Integrated Natural Resources Management Plan (INRMP) and Integrated Cultural Resources Management Plan (ICRMP) projects at Department of Navy (DoN) and Marine Corps installations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreement for Student Interns for Natural and Cultural Resource Conservation Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||NAVFAC Atlantic (DOD-ONR-FAC-NAVFACATL)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N624701924011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 17th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 17th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 17th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 17th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 16th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 17th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jennifer McDonald
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...