Cooperative Agreements for the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services Program for Children and their Families
The summary for the Cooperative Agreements for the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services Program for Children and their Families grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Center for Mental Health Services, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreements for the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services Program for Children and their Families: SAMHSA?s Center for Mental Health Services is accepting applications for fiscal year 2003 and fiscal year 2004 for cooperative agreements to develop systems of care that deliver effective comprehensive community mental health services for a target population of children and adolescents with serious emotional disturbance and their families. Funds will be awarded to develop community service systems for the target population, and also to fund a broad array of services delivered through those service systems. In addition, awardees will participate in a national multi-site evaluation, conducted through a separate contract, and will be encouraged to develop the capacity for continuous evaluation of their systems of care. Who can apply: Eligibility for this program is statutorily limited to public entities such as State governments; Indian tribes or tribal organizations (as defined in Section 4[b] and Section 4[c] of the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act); governmental units within political subdivisions of a State such as a county, city, or town; the District of Columbia government; and the government of the territories of Guam, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands (now Palau, Micronesia, and the Marshall Islands). Additional eligibility requirements are listed in the full announcement. Est. Funds for FY 2003: Approximately $5 million Est. Funds for FY 2004: Approximately $5 million Est. No. of Awards: About 5 awards in FY 2003 and about 5 awards in FY 2004. The maximum amount available in total direct and indirect costs for each year of the award will be as follows: Year 1: $1 million Year 2: $1.5 million Year 3: $2.5 million Year 4: $2 million Year 5: $1.5 million Year 6: $1 million Actual funding levels will depend on the availability of funds. Applications with proposed budgets that exceed the maximum allowed in any year will be returned without review. Project period: Up to six years with annual continuations depending on availability of funds and progress achieved.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreements for the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services Program for Children and their Families|
|Federal Agency Name:||Center for Mental Health Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SM-03-009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services_Projects of Regional and National Significance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 05, 2003 August 5, 2003 for FY2003; October 1|
|Posted Date:||Jun 03, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Sep 04, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Sep 04, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Morey, Rich, SAMHSA Webmaster , Phone 301-443-8561, Fax 301-443-9050, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Morey, Rich
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative - Category III - Community Treatment and Servic...
- • National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative - Category II
- • Recovery Community Services Program
- • Grants for the Benefit of Homeless Individuals
- • Expansion of Practitioner Education
- • Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Targeted Areas of Need
- • State Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment Coordination
- • Circles of Care III: Tribal Infrastructure Grants for Transforming Behavioral Health Servi...
- More Grants from the Center for Mental Health Services
- • Cooperative Agreements to Expand the National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative: Community...
- • Cooperative Agreements to Expand the National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative
- • Self-Help Technical Assistance Centers
- • Community Action Grant for Service Systems Change
- • State Incentive Grants for Treatment of Persons with Co-Occurring Substance Related and Me...