Cooperative Study Group for Autoimmune Disease Prevention (U01)
The summary for the Cooperative Study Group for Autoimmune Disease Prevention (U01) grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Study Group for Autoimmune Disease Prevention (U01): This FOA issued by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), National Institutes of Health, solicits applications from institutions or consortia of institutions to participate in a cooperative study group focused on prevention of human autoimmune disease. For the purpose of this FOA, prevention of autoimmune disease is defined as halting the development of an autoimmune disease prior to clinical onset by means other than global immunosuppression. The study group has as its foundation a set of cooperative agreements coordinated by a Steering Committee, and also draws upon an Infrastructure and Opportunities Fund to support a range of innovative, collaborative, and pilot/feasibility projects.
|Federal Grant Title:
||Cooperative Study Group for Autoimmune Disease Prevention (U01)
|Federal Agency Name:
||National Institutes of Health
||Food and Nutrition Health
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases Extramural Research
|Current Application Deadline:
||Nov 08, 2011
|Original Application Deadline:
||Nov 08, 2011
||Jun 17, 2011
||Jun 17, 2011
||Dec 09, 2011
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Hepatitis B Research Network Clinical Cent...
- • Kidney Precision Medicine Project Recruitment Sites (UG3/UH3)
- • NIDDK Inflammatory Bowel Disease Genetics Consortium (IBDGC) Genetic Research Centers (GRC...
- • Kidney Precision Medicine Project Central Hub (U2C)
- • Limited Competition for Data Coordinating Center (DCC) for NIDDK Inflammatory Bowel Diseas...
- • Proteomic and Metabolomic Approaches to Diagnose Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- • Molecular Therapy Core Centers
- • Pilot and Feasibility Program in Human Islet Biology
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Outreach/Disseminati...
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Exploratory/Developm...
- • Maximizing the Scientific Value of the NHLBI Biorepository: Scientific Opportunities for E...
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Research Project (U0...
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Administrative Resou...