Cooperative Training Partnership in Aquatic Toxicology and Ecosystem Research
The summary for the Cooperative Training Partnership in Aquatic Toxicology and Ecosystem Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Training Partnership in Aquatic Toxicology and Ecosystem Research: It is anticipated that the agreement that is awarded will involve or relate to geospatial information and will conform to all data requirements for geospatial information. The purpose of the RFA funding opportunity is to develop training programs for postdoctoral scientists and graduate and undergraduate students in environmental research in cooperation with scientists of the Mid-Continent Ecology Division facilities in Duluth, MN and Grosse Ile, MI.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Training Partnership in Aquatic Toxicology and Ecosystem Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-ORD-10-MED31910|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Office of Research and Development Consolidated Research/Training/Fellowships|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 28, 2010 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 28, 2010 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Jul 01, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 01, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Oct 28, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$65,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Private institutions of higher education - Individuals - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Larry Hodgson, (740) 261-5036.
Larry Hodgson [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Environmental Research Apprenticeship Program for College and University Students
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin
- • National Priorities: Impacts of Water Conservation on Water Quality in Premise Plumbing an...
- • National Priorities: Life Cycle Costs of Water Infrastructure Alternatives
- • Cooperative Training Partnership in Environmental Health Sciences Research
- • Cooperative Training in Environmental Sciences Research
- • Develop Risk Assessment and Data Evaluation Methodologies for the Potential Ecological Imp...
- • Environmental Research Apprenticeship Program for Pre-Baccalaureate College Students
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...