Cooperative Training in Environmental Sciences Research
The summary for the Cooperative Training in Environmental Sciences Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Training in Environmental Sciences Research: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory (NHEERL), conducts mission-related to better determine toxicological hazards, define dose-response relationships, and estimate human exposure characteristics in support of the Agency's overall risk asssessment and guideline development. We are seeking to enter into a cooperative agreement(s) which will provide training opportunities for undergraduates, graduates, and postdoctoral fellows on-site at EPA's Research Triangle Park and/or Chapel Hill, North Carolina facilities. These awards may involve the collection of geospatial information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Training in Environmental Sciences Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-ORD-NHEERL-IO-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Office of Research and Development Consolidated Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 23, 2006 To be considered timely, initial pro|
|Posted Date:||Nov 23, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 23, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Feb 16, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$12,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments County governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education City or township governments State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Howard, Barry, Project Officer, Phone (919) 541-2729, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Howard, Barry
- Similar Government Grants
- • Environmental Research Apprenticeship Program for College and University Students
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin
- • National Priorities: Impacts of Water Conservation on Water Quality in Premise Plumbing an...
- • National Priorities: Life Cycle Costs of Water Infrastructure Alternatives
- • Cooperative Training Partnership in Environmental Health Sciences Research
- • Develop Risk Assessment and Data Evaluation Methodologies for the Potential Ecological Imp...
- • Environmental Research Apprenticeship Program for Pre-Baccalaureate College Students
- • Sources Sought: Research in Trace Gas Species
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...