Coordination of Activities Between the CDC, National Immunization Program and State and Local Immunization
The summary for the Coordination of Activities Between the CDC, National Immunization Program and State and Local Immunization grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Coordination of Activities Between the CDC, National Immunization Program and State and Local Immunization: CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Coordination of Activities Between the CDC, National Immunization Program and State and Local Immunization Programs. Approximately $150,000 is available to fund one award to public or private national non-profit organizations with a comprehensive state and local area representation of key officials who actively engaged in directing immunization program efforts. The purpose of the program is to develop, establish, enhance, and manage an organizational network among immunization programs which would facilitate, coordinate, integrate, and expand state and local efforts to improve overall national immunization prevention programs. The estimated funding award date is September 15, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Coordination of Activities Between the CDC, National Immunization Program and State and Local Immunization|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03082|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 20, 2003 The applications must be received by|
|Posted Date:||May 07, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jul 20, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jul 20, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- French, Patricia, Grants Assistant, Phone 770-488-2758, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org French, Patricia
- Similar Government Grants
- • Integrated Economic, Dynamic Disease, Risk and Decision Analytic Modeling of Global and Do...
- • Cooperative Agreement on Immunization with United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- • Polio Eradication and Emergency Response in Priority Countries
- • COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT WITH THE PAN AMERICAN HEALTH ORGANIZATION (PAHO): Protecting the Adv...
- • Economics, finance, and budgetary evidence to support sustainable financing, planning and ...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...