Cote d'Ivoire Resources Towards Elimination of Child Vulnerability (REVE Cote d'Ivoire)
The summary for the Cote d'Ivoire Resources Towards Elimination of Child Vulnerability (REVE Cote d'Ivoire) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Ghana USAID Accra, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cote d'Ivoire Resources Towards Elimination of Child Vulnerability (REVE Cote d'Ivoire): The overall goal of the REVE Cote d'Ivoire program is to strengthen the capacity of families and community networks to ensure the well-being of their most vulnerable members, including persons living with HIV and AIDS (PLWHA), Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC), and adolescent girls. Please refer to the Program Description for a complete statement of goals and expected results. Subject to availability of funds, USAID intends to award one Cooperative Agreement for approximately $21,940,481.00 in total USAID funding to be allocated over the 5 year period.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cote d'Ivoire Resources Towards Elimination of Child Vulnerability (REVE Cote d'Ivoire)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Ghana USAID Accra|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-624-14-000014|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 9, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 9, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Sep 11, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$21,940,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$21,940,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sabine Gabriel
Ghana USAID-Accra YOUR NUMBER
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Ghana USAID Accra
- • USAID/West Africa: Community HIV/AIDS Investments for Longer and healthier Lives (CHILL) i...
- • Broad Agency Announcement For Mobilizing Financing for Agriculture
- • Sustainable Fisheries Management Project
- • USAID's WEST AFRICA COTTON PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
- • Defeat Malaria