Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities Program
The summary for the Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities Program: -Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: This program provides grants to eligible entities to permit them to enhance the credit of charter schools so that they can access private-sector and other non-Federal capital in order to acquire, construct, and renovate facilities at a reasonable cost. Grant projects awarded under this program will be of sufficient size, scope, and quality to enable the grantees to implement effective strategies for reaching that objective. Applications for grants under the Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities Program Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.354A must be submitted electronically using the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at http://www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities Program at http://www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this program by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.354, not 84.354A). The telephone number for the Grants.gov Helpdesk is 1-800-518-4726 ore e-mail: Support@grants.gov.
|Federal Grant Title:||Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-121208-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 10, 2009 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 10, 2009 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Dec 12, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jan 12, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Mar 12, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$36,611,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: (a) A public entity, such as a State or local governmental entity; (b) A private, nonprofit entity; or (c) A consortium of entities described in (a) and (b). Note: The Secretary will make, if possible, at least one award in each of the three categories of eligible applicants
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- LaTammya Morton Management Analyst Phone (202) 245-6126 Valarie Perkins U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 4W258 Washington, DC 20202-6140 Telephone: (202) 260-1924 or by e-mail:
e-Mail: Program Manager [Charter.firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality...
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter ...
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity through Quality Charter ...
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII):Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilitie...
- • Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities Program; Office of Innovation and Improve...
- • Credit Enhancement Charter School Facilities Program CFDA 84.354A
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...