Critical Ecosystems Studies Initiative (Cesi)
The summary for the Critical Ecosystems Studies Initiative (Cesi) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Everglades National Park, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Critical Ecosystems Studies Initiative (Cesi): The purpose of this mod/amendment (#0005) is to a) Clarify that an ORIGINAL binding signature is only required on the ORIGINAL proposal, and a COPY of the binding signature is required on all of the proposal's COPIES, b) Clarify that if your proposal is in response to this BAA/RFP (# Q528404CESI), that BAA/RFP number Q528404CESI must appear at least on the first page of the ORIGINAL proposal and on the first page of all the proposal's copies (it is OPTIONAL to list Q528404CESI on ALL of the pages of the proposal's ORIGINAL and COPIES). c) Provide additional Questions received and Answers provided as follows: Note: If you viewed mod/amendment #0004 from the http://www.fedgrants.gov and/or http://www.grants.gov websites, you saw that #0004 listed Q's and A's #27 - #34 completely, #35 is not complete, and #36 & #37 did not appear at all on these websites (#27 - #37 did appear complete on http://www.ideasex.nbc.gov). For this reason, this mod (#0005) is repeating Q's and A's #35-37, which is appearing on http://www.fedgrants.gov, http://grants.gov and on http://ideasec.nbc.gov. (We are still experiencing technical problems posting all of the mods on http://www.eps.gov .) #35) Q: CESI proposals require a section (F1) called Issue Resolution Plans. Listed under this are permit requirements etc. None of the listed items seem to fit the topic Issue Resolution Plans. The RFP does not seem describe this topic explicitly. Can you tell me what should be included in section F1, Issue Resolution Plans? A: Issue Resolution Plans are those measures the applicant plans to take if there are complications or setbacks that may delay when the funds for the approved project can be released. This may include permitting issues if the requirements for the permit are such that activities must incur (site surveys, etc...) before the permit is granted and thus would then delay the release of CESI funds. Other issues might be cost share delays. The applicant does not know if a cost share is possible because the other funding source is waiting to find out if CESI approves the proposal or vice versa. #36) Q: Is the date for the start of the CESI funding period still assumed to be 01 July 2004? A: Yes. #37) Q: Does the Curriculum Vitae count towards the 15-page proposal limit? A: No. The 15-page limit only applies to the scientific justification section of the proposal. However, although it is desirable that the applicant provide a detailed proposal, prudent brevity is appreciated. #38) Q: Can I apply on-line for this BAA/RFP? A: No, the on-line application feature is not available yet on any of the websites, therefore, you are required to submit your proposal in hardcopy and provide a CD-ROM or 3.5" disk in MsWord 97 or compatible format.
|Federal Grant Title:||Critical Ecosystems Studies Initiative (Cesi)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Everglades National Park|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology Natural Resources Information and Statistics Environment|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||Q528404CESI|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Other Procurement Contract|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Specials Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 05, 2004 NLT 3:00pm EST on May 5, 2004.|
|Posted Date:||Apr 14, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jun 04, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jun 04, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING TO, Jacqueline Bell-Willock, Contracting Officer, Phone 305-242-7791, Fax 305-242-7795, Email [email protected] [email protected] ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING TO, Ja
- Similar Government Grants
- • TEST 2 (RR) - DO NOT APPLY TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT
- • TEST - DO NOT APPLY TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT
- • Fiscal Year 2009 Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Grant Program
- • Fiscal Year 2009 Interoperable Emergency Communications Grant Program (IECGP)
- • FY 2008 Incident Qualifications System (IQS)
- • Earthquake Consortium Grants
- • Earthquake Consortium Cooperative Agreements
- • Hardened Unit Load Device (HULD) Pilot
- More Grants from the Everglades National Park
- • BAA/RFP for CERP Interim Indicator Development: Research in Support of DOI Science Plan Ad...
- • RFP/BAA FY06/FY07 ENP: Critical Ecosystem Studies Intiative (CESI) and USGS: Priority Ecos...