Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education
The summary for the Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice of the NPS'S intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. Funds will be added to Cooperative Agreement P13AC01112 with the New England Historic. For complete details, see attachment under "Full Announcement" at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-13-NERO-0111|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 13, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 13, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Aug 09, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 09, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 14, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$29,990|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$29,990|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$29,990|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dawn Mach
OLCP Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area